1091 replies to this topic

#801 SkyRockets

SkyRockets

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:56 AM

I really love everything about this PV and that Honoka solo part  <3

I did try the color changing mode it seems okay, I wouldn't mind playing that only if it means less crashes until the app's fixed. I didn't notice any missions yet I guess I'm not that deep into it yet. Is there a way to change our oshis in the options or something?

#802 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:41 AM

Yeah, let me do a brief rundown of the screens and options:

Spoiler

Does that help at all?

DDOhydd.gif

#803 SkyRockets

SkyRockets

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:02 AM

This is perfect, thanks a lot! I think I added you, my code is 35a3fV88 if anyone wants to add me as well. 

#804 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:48 PM

momomofu (at momoiroclover.net) provided us with some serial codes to get new outfits for your avatars.

・honokaaacall
・naoooooocall
・harunaaacall
・yuzukiiicall 
・yuzuuuuucall
・chiyuriicall

Also, Nao's event has started, you gain points just by playing the game. I've still had issues with crashing so I'd still stick to the color-changing game mode for now, since stamina counts more than ever during the event. Once in a while you will get a pop up asking you if you want to do an Event Challenge. If you say yes, you will go to a screen where you have to confirm again that you want to do it. You will get a list of 6-8 challenges with different difficulties that offer a substantial bonus of event points. You get bigger bonuses for completing harder challenges, but it also takes more stamina and, well, they're harder. You can only select one challenge each time this pop-up comes up. Once you finish the challenge, pass or fail, you no longer have access to them. The next time it pops up, the challenges will be different. Prizes for reaching certain levels of event points include special outfits for Nao avatars, skill level-up cards, soul points, silver coins, and some top-tier stuff when you get into the crazy high levels. 

They also added new cards and outfits featuring their Otome Matsuri costumes, and they've added new video footage as well. All Honoka fans should do themselves a favor and watch the Otome Matsuri version of Koibito wa Sniper. Adorable. New cities have apparently been added, as well. 

It's been interesting playing through the different difficulty levels, at least in the one mode I play. You only have 3 colors to switch between for both beginner and normal difficulties, with the main difference being the tempo and the number of markers. I noticed that these both have odd sorts of rhythms, like there's a delay between the note in the song is actually hit and when you hit your note. This gets less noticeable with normal, but it's still there. However, this is more or less a function to introduce you to the songs (if you didn't know them already) and to get you to play them enough times to know the rhythm and who sings what, because hard mode is where you start hitting that "you really need to know the songs" point. That's where you get access to all 6 colors, which change in time to who is actually singing the song. Once you get good enough it won't be an issue since you can see the color change before it happens, but it definitely helps if you know who sings what part. It's very engaging, but quite tricky since it can be hard to remember where all the colors are on the fly.

DDOhydd.gif

#805 HanaPyon

HanaPyon

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:25 PM

What's the screen that pops up before the "choose your oshi" screen in Syachihocall? I just chose something at random because it had the kanji for love in it, and now I'm afraid I chose something weird.
Oh yeah, and how do you switch between the game modes?
P.S. I love Basyauma rock, but Chiyuri's most certainly orange.

tumblr_nvb01ykwyw1tgdqiyo4_1280.jpg

Made by Xiukki!

#806 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

An awesome music doesn't need a MV at all.
I mean, damn! This is totally awesome!

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#807 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:38 PM

^^Your hometown. You chose Aichi, probably. It does not affect gameplay.

You change game mode on the screen where you select your song. If you're in mission mode, you choose your city, then your mission, then the list of songs comes up on the left side of the screen. If you're in training mode, the list of songs comes up automatically. On the right side there are several buttons with tiny pictures. At the top is game mode. The one on the left is just tapping, the one of the right is color-changing. Under that you have difficulty selection, between beginner, normal, and hard, and also pro mode if you're playing color-changing, and under that you can change the length of the song. Short is on the left and you play through the first chorus, long is on the right and you play through the whole song. 

DDOhydd.gif

#808 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

Quick TV update: They're going to be on J-Melo on September 28 and Music Japan on October 5.

Also, for anyone playing Syachihocall, the Nao event is not competitive, so all the points we're racking up are not for rank prizes, but for group prizes based on how many total points all players collectively accumulate. The only stipulation to receive these group rewards is that you must earn at least 3000 points by the end of the event. You earn points through normal gameplay (which gives you between 50~300 points per play depending on your difficulty and score) and through the challenges that pop up every so often (which give you 600~4500 points depending on the challenge difficulty). The event ends in the middle of the day on the 16th, Japan time. 

DDOhydd.gif

#809 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:16 AM

Chiguhagu Runners High

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#810 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:00 AM

⑫チームしゃちほこ ちゆと武市悦宏の『5分でわかるゴルフ講座!Part2』 「飛ばすには2拍子のリズムで!!」

#811 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:33 PM

still no word on late November and/or early December events or lives?

MOZENATOR

#812 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:49 PM

They're having a 2-shot event for Ee ja nai ka (buy both limited and 1st press regular edition) on Nov 15 in Nagoya, Nov 21 in Tokyo, and Nov 23 in Nagoya. Other than that, nothing has been announced. 

http://wmg.jp/artist...news_65511.html

DDOhydd.gif

#813 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:54 AM

5 of the cutest little Darvish Kenji's ever and one terrifying clown. Also 4 new extremely manly members. 

DDOhydd.gif

#814 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:23 AM

Watch them play some Syachihocall.

They also just did an update on the game that changed a few things, PM me if you want to know more. 

DDOhydd.gif

#815 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:20 AM

This is the greatest dance video they've ever done. Haru slaying, as usual. Also you can see Pon's new haircut.

DDOhydd.gif

#816 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

her hair is so perfect omg, also everything about J.A.N.A.I.C.A is top notch

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#817 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

⑬チームしゃちほこ ちゆと武市悦宏の『5分でわかるゴルフ講座!Part2』 「飛ばしの秘訣は左足の踏み込み!!」

チームしゃちほこ「DOCUMENTARY OF 幕張HOLLYWOOD」ダイジェスト映像

Charting on Oricon for their EP Ii Janai ka on the Album chart
Day 1 - 3rd, 5,290 sales
Day 2 - 5th
Day 3 - 4th

#818 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

her hair is so perfect omg, also everything about J.A.N.A.I.C.A is top notch

Or maybe she just has some super strong spirit gum because this is from October 1.

CQOJ9D_U8AIQLHI.jpg

Shrug. All Yuzu hair is good Yuzu hair.

DDOhydd.gif

#819 SkyRockets

SkyRockets

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:57 PM

I thought she was wearing a wig at that release event, I just don't know anymore.

#820 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:36 AM

Janaica dance: LOL at Nao forgetting her turn in the introductions at the start, then stumbling at the end.

Basyauma Rock: Sounds like an 80s hair band arena anthem song. So cheesy, but i love it anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users